- Any organization participating in the Awards should be an Indian entity with a registered presence in India.
- The project/initiative/innovation/service should be completely executed in the Indian operations of the participant organization
- Organization must be less than 5 years since inception as on July 31, 2018 for Emerging Eye Care Player award. Organisations over 5 years since inception can only apply for Established Eye Care Player awards
- Participating organizations must be engaged primarily in providing Eye care services.
- Participation is restricted to organizations subscribing to the allopathic system of medicine only
- Employees and immediate family members of the award management, sponsors and partners of the awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards
- The project/initiative/innovation/service nominated/applied must be developed within the participating Organization. An Organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units; parent organization or other organizations under the parent organization
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of the Awards Management and Jury
a. The Jury may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect
b. The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever
- The application form is online and is available at www.ophthall.in Forms should be filled in English only.
- All mandatory questions (symbolised by *) must be answered. Incomplete forms or forms with incomplete sections may not be considered.
- A participating organisation can send entries for one eligible category only
- However the proprietor may enter himself/herself for another category separately.
- If, multiple partners apply for the same initiative/product/service, then they should agree amongst themselves who would be the rightful owner of the initiative/product/service. The Award’s management or any of its partners will not be involved in deciding the same.
- The Jury has the right to reclassify application forms from one category to another or reject and application form, at its discretion. This is not contestable in any manner.
- Please maintain one copy of the completed form with you for your records
- Please provide supporting documents wherever possible, to support your entry details. Supporting documents have to be in the following formats only – pdf, doc, jpeg .Size of each document cannot exceed 2 MB.
- Agreed Declaration by the Authorised person of the organisation is mandatory.
- Last date for receiving completed application forms online submission is 1800 hrs on 30/07/2018
- If you have any questions, or require any clarifications, please contact Mr Hari Krishnan +918754517944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All valid entries will be screened by an interim jury panel.
- The jury will have the sole right and discretion to reject entries that in their view do not meet the basic specified criteria.
- Based on the evaluation framework agreed with the Jury, screening Jury will scrutinize all valid applications received and decide on the winners.
- The award ceremony would include screening of the audio-visual presentation of the winner. Awards will be given only to the winner of each category.
- There could be one or more winners in each award category, as mentioned in the category section. However the final decision will be at the discretion of the Jury.
- Jury’s decision on all matters relating to these Awards would be final and binding on all participants, and non-contestable. In case the Jury does not come to a consensus on a particular category, the Jury may not award that category and proceed as it otherwise deems suitable.
Help Line Number +91 8754517944